BELOW IS A COPY OF THE AGREEMENT TO BE SIGNED BEFORE YOUR BIKE HIRE COMMENCES
Rental contract for Algarve bike hire
- All bicycles, when left unattended must be locked to a secure object and this must include the front wheel and frame, or they must be kept in a locked building. Locks are provided. Always lock the cycle when you leave it, even for a short time. The hirer is responsible for the bike and equipment at all times whilst within the hire period and will be liable for the full cost of any loss or damage to them.
- All cycles are hired with a cycle helmet which is included within the rental cost. Algarve bike hire strongly recommends that cycle helmets are worn at all times. Riders are advised to ride only on tarmac roads. Do not take the bike onto the beach or ride into the sea or any river or lake. Only one person is allowed on a bike at any time. Do not attempt to carry goods on the handlebars or any other part of the bike.
- A deposit of €100 deposit for road bikes and €75 for all other bikes is required when hiring and is refundable on return of the bike when it is returned in the same condition as it was rented. The hirer will be liable to pay in full the cost of any loss or damage of or to the bike and / or equipment.
- Full payment is due when you receive your bike(s).
- Some form of photo id is required (passport, photo driving license etc) from each hirer, with a permanent address. Failure to return the bike may result in an airport security check.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Hire period day is 9am – 6pm. Other times by arrangement – a surcharge may be levied.
- Disclaimer Algarve bike hire accepts no liability whatsoever for injury or
damage caused to the rider, third parties and / or any property, arising from
the hire of bikes or equipment.
Print our contract ( PDF file ) - Click here
Algarve Bike Hire.
Tel : 00351 915 234 474